The California Business Owners’ Guide
To IT Support Services And Fees
What You Should Expect To Pay For IT Support For Your Small Business (And How To Get Exactly What You Need Without Unnecessary
Hidden Fees And Bloated Contracts)
Read This Guide and You’ll Discover:
- The 3 most common ways IT services companies charge for their services, and the pros and cons of each approach.
- A common billing model that puts ALL THE RISK on you, the customer, when buying IT services; you’ll learn what it is and why you need to avoid agreeing to it.
- Exclusions, hidden fees and other “gotcha” clauses IT companies put in their contracts that you DON’T want to agree to.
- How to make sure you know exactly what you’re getting to avoid disappointment, frustration and added costs later on that you didn’t anticipate.
- 21 revealing questions to ask your IT support firm BEFORE giving them access to your computer network, e-mail and data.
To Claim Your FREE Guide!
Fill Out The Form Or Call Us: (949) 244-6571
Fill Out This Form
To Receive Your FREE Report
He is wonderful to work with. He get’s done what he says he is going to and does it with an upbeat approach. He is a great person that knows what he’s doing and will get any project done. He sticks with it until the puzzle of the problem is figured out.
McLean Master Works – Laguna Beach, CA
Beau’s work was amazing…. The level of skills demonstrated in performing the work was only exceeded by the professional and consumer friendly manner in which the work was actually performed.
Thermal Tech – Newport beach, CA