Download Your Free Report
5 Critical Facts Every Business Owner Must Know Before Moving Their Computer Network To The Cloud
If you need to upgrade your current computer network and are considering cloud computing to save money and simplify IT, the insights provided in this report will arm you with the right information and questions to ask to avoid getting “sold” a solution that doesn’t work for you.
- What cloud computing is and why so many small and medium businesses are switching to it versus expensive, server-workstation networks.
- The various types of cloud solutions you need to know about and how to determine which one is right for you.
- What you should expect to save on IT costs initially and over time.
- 15 critical questions you MUST know the answer to; don’t let your computer guy skirt the answer on these!
- The most important thing you need to know about security and where your data is hosted.
- Little-known facts about moving to the cloud most IT consultants don’t know or won’t tell you that could end up costing you big.
This is one of over 50 times Beau has worked on site for me. In addition to being a very easy to get along with gentleman, he is one of the most versatile and knowledgable IT Professionals I’ve ever known.
Former CEO of Free Wheel Chair Mission
The Sexton Companies – Newport Beach, CA
Important! We hate spam as much (or more!) than you and promise to NEVER rent, share, or abuse your e-mail address and contact information in any way.