|Basic Care||Member Care Gold||Member Care Platinum|
|Fix Problems||No Discounts||20%||Free|
|Regular TuneUp||Not Available|
|BEAUTECH Security||Not Available|
|BEAUTECH Backup||Not Available|
|24/7 Online & Remote Support||Pay Per Use||Pay Per Use||Unlimited|
|On-Site Support||Pay Per Use||Pay Per Use||Pay Per Use|
|Subscription Plan Monthly|
or call (949) 436-5281
1st Member Support - provides you with
We Can Fix Your Issue
- Your computer will be up and running in no time
- We will help you with any issues such as: computer setup, hardware and software problems, email, internet connection, and more.
Our Backup Solution
- 100% guarantee that your files will be totally safe
- Your multimedia is protected and will be erased
- BEAUTECH.net is a leader in back
support, find out why so many clients picked us.
Nationwide US-based Technicians
- Proud to be a US-based company with fluent English speaking team
- Highly qualified to serve you and help you with your tech issues
- Open for business 24/7
Regular Computer Tune up (Maintenance)
- To optimize your computer´s performance we offer regular tune up
- Affordable cost, smart investment that will increase your computer´s life
BEAUTECH.net Security Guarantee
- No virus risk virtually!
- No risk of data loss!
- Safest interaction, Most secure transactions, and extremely minimized risk of identity theft)
- With BEAUTECH.net you can feel secure, and satisfied with the support you receive!
Customer Support Online 24/7
- We are one click away.
- Just tell us how can we help you?
Remote Monthly Maintenance Benefits
- Full online backup
- Real-time antivirus
- Monthly computer health reports status
- 20% discount on remote tech support
- 24/7 phone tech support right when you need it!
2nd. Basic Support offers
- We will Back up your important files
- We do Computer optimization
- Computer repair & tune-up
- Computer setup & training
- Connect your computer to other devices
- Data recovery
- Digital camera setup & training
- Disk defragmentation
- Email setup & support
- Find lost or deleted files you might need
- Firewall setup & configuration
- Identity protection
- Internet security
- iPhone & iPad support
- Mac support
- Microsoft Outlook issues
- MP3 player setup & training
- Networking help you might need
- New computer setup & assessment
- Fixing Outlook email problems
- PC optimization
- We do Printer setup & troubleshooting
- Router configuration & setup
- Any type of Smart phone support
- Any Software install & setup
- Speed up slow computer
- Sync your printer, scanner and other devices
- TuneUp your computer
- Speedy Virus & spyware removal
- Windows troubleshooting
- Wireless network setup
3rd. Small Business Support includes
1. Servers - We cover 1st tier brands including HP and Dell Poweredge, but we will work with your equipment as long as it complies with the minimum requirements and compatibility charts per Microsoft. Setting up, managing and monitoring of back ups, connecting and configuring uninterruptible power supply (UPS) equipment for seamless operation and proper shut down.
2. For Policy and Security issues - We manage the domain, active directory users and computers and policy-based rules.
3. Operating system - We support Microsoft Windows Server version going back to Windows Server 2000, all version of Exchange Mail Server, Microsoft IIS web server, Apache web server (Windows version)
4. Web Servers and Email - We manage and monitor your IIS or Apache web server high-availability operation. We install, manage and monitor your Exchange server for consistent and reliable eMail delivery, including Outlook, Outlook Web Access (OWA).
5. Blackberry and iPhone integration Convenience and reliability for remote and on-the-road users.
6. SSL Certificates for a secure website and digital IDs for secure and encrypted email delivery, email gateways and back-end, Exchange server configuration, software-based and hardware-based content filtering (anti-spam and anti-spyware).
7. Firewall and Switch Products - We set up your firewall rules and traffic flow, client VPN and site-to-site VPN (PPTP & IPSec), VLANs for IP traffic isolation and optimization. We support Cisco/LinSys, SonicWall, Juniper Networks, Dell and other major firewall and switch suupliers, as well as Coyote and F5 Big-IP load balancers.
8. Printing, Faxing & Scanning - We support networked printers, fax and scanning equipment from HP, Konica/Minolta, Brother, Canon and other manufacturers, as long as the device can be accessed and manager from the network.
9. Tape Backup and Disk Storage - For software, we support Backup Exec and Arcserve backup, and a few other well-designed backup products. For tape hardware we support tape dirves and tape library autoloaders including Dell , Tandberg and HP. For disk-based backup we support the Dell Storage Arrays and Storage Servers, (gigabit and fiber optic NAS & SAN solutions), NetApp, and IBM Storage solutions.
10. Data Recovery - When your PC, laptop or server won't boot up due to a virus, file corruption or hardware problems, we can help restore and recover your files, folders and databases quickly and efficiently. Every recovery situation is different and depending on why and how the crash occurred, the solution and steps involved will vary. For an analysis of the condition of your data and the best approach to take, give us a call now.
11. Website Design & SEO - We offer site design, Email and hosting free of charge for all our clients. You can visit some of our customers' site on our links page. SEO services are quoted and performed on a per-project basis, customized to fit your needs.
12. Comprehensive Site Survey and Inventory - During out initial setup, we inventory, catalog and document the make, model, serial or service tag numbers, IP addresses and other relevant information for documentation purposes and also to make it easier to service them when needed. We go through every server, workstation, laptop and network component to make sure everything is set up correctly. During that process, we make sure all the servers and PCs are patched and configured correctly and that event logs are clear, including there are no conflicts between the various network devices.
13. Disaster Recovery & Planning - From file server down to data corruption, disaster recovery and planning is essential to the continuity and success of your business. When we first do a site survey and initial setup, we also document and design a disaster recovery plan that even a novice will be able to follow in case of a failure of mission critical servers, applications or databases, including email, SQL databases and web servers.
14. Email - If you are like 99% of businesses out there, then you know how indispensable email is. Having a reliable, hacker-proof email system, free of spam and viruses is essential to employee productivity and a professional business image in the view of your customers. We support in-house and hosted Microsoft Exchange servers and 3rd party hosted email solutions (both Exchange and non-Exchange) such as Mail Trust and Bluehost.